Voice Solutions - SIP Trunks*
A Highly Scalable, Reliable, End-To-End Solution To Manage Your Calls.
Business SIP Trunking is a flexible and intelligent way to maximize voice services on your existing IP PBX. We provide SIP connectivity between a business's IP PBX and the network, and route calls between networks to ensure your phones are always on, even if disaster strikes.
Why GVTC Business SIP Trunks?
- Leverage investments and reduce costs:
Maximize existing capital PBX investment and reduce voice-line spend with trunk technology
- Scalability without restrictions:
Add channels as needed, one at a time, instead of purchasing in packs
- Access state-of-the-art networking and communications innovations:
Enable improved functionality via customized services and features
- One business partner:
Bundle with additional GVTC services, including Business Ethernet Services, for additional value
SIP Trunks - Seamless connectivity for maximum business voice reliability
- Single or multiple trunk groups per site
- Two-way trunks
- Network based QoS
- Caller ID/Calling Name Options and Dialed number identification service (DNIS)
- International Long Distance restriction - default and expanded black list
- Inbound Toll Free
- Full E911 capability (250 TN limit)
- RCF - remote call forward
- Local Number Portability
*Note: Not available in all areas. Call for details.