GVTC offers next generation carrier class Ethernet services delivered over a scalable, dynamic network between major and rural markets in Central and South Texas. As a proven innovator, GVTC is the first to offer 100G services on a uniquely diverse, protected, low latency fiber ring between our markets. Our network was designed to support latency-sensitive applications, such as synchronous data replication, cellular backhaul, and disaster recovery services.
NNI’s with our neighboring partners extend our network even further, providing reach to some of the most remote areas of Texas. GVTC’s Wholesale Carrier Ethernet offerings provide a reliable, ubiquitous customer experience from a company with a long history of serving our communities and supporting economic growth and quality of life within them.
- Future-Proof Investment with the latest in technology innovation
- Multi-Service Packet Optical Transport
- Aggressive SLA’s
- MEF standards-based services
- Simple ENNI capabilities
- Connectivity into Mexico
The GVTC Advantage
The strength and stability of a company started in the 1950’s married with the capabilities of our Next Generation Packet Optical Transport System to deliver high capacity services near and far.
Next Generation Intermarket High Capacity Ethernet Transport Ring
- Low latency rings between key markets and data centers in Central and South Texas
- Unique Protect path along Hwy 281
- Speeds up to 100G
Unique Carrier Ethernet Access to Texas Rural Markets
- Access to the GVTC MPLS backbone
- Gateway to neighboring rural markets
- Ubiquitous, Standardized Ethernet interfaces
- End to End SLA’s